Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax Error-No Score

tag
anca21bi
Frequent Contributor

Equifax Error-No Score

I applied online for financing at a dealershiip and my Eq score came back as no score and showing an error. I'm 32 years old and bought a house and traded in another car this year and have had a credit EQ, it has always been my lowest score. But for some reason I cannot get my Eq score or credit report anywhere, even on myfico and the Eq webstie. When I called in they said everything looked fine and was up to date so I'm not sure what is going on. I also check for security alerts and credit freezes.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Equifax Error-No Score

@anca21bi wrote:

I applied online for financing at a dealershiip and my Eq score came back as no score and showing an error. I'm 32 years old and bought a house and traded in another car this year and have had a credit EQ, it has always been my lowest score. But for some reason I cannot get my Eq score or credit report anywhere, even on myfico and the Eq webstie. When I called in they said everything looked fine and was up to date so I'm not sure what is going on. I also check for security alerts and credit freezes.

Can you get a report at all through Equifax via annualcreditreports?  It's possible your file got damaged or split somehow.

I wouldn't even worry about score anymore, if the base report data isn't there, there's a problem and I'd be working ASAP to fix that.

If you can get a report, what exactly is in it?  Have to have an open account that's been open for at least six months and it not be in dispute to generate a score basically.  And you can't be marked as dead on the report either heh.

        
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.