Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO 8 Removed authorized users from open accounts

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO 8 Removed authorized users from open accounts

It just doesn't make sense, unless they're picking on a few ppl and giving a bs explanation
Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Posting to sub. Curious if true, how they could make a change without changing the scoring model.
Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's what I said!!!
Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can only relay what I am being told. I was told upon further questions individually to each CRA, is that what is online and reported from each respective CRA is based on the actual algorithm models they use. So when I look at my Experian Score online the score I am seeing is NOT the FICO score it is the RISK score generated by the algorithm software that they use.

Algorithm Risk Model used for:

Equifax- Beacon

Experian- Scoresense

Transunion-Vantage

So to see your true FICO scores for each CRA is myfico.com unless you want to pay each CRA $19

After contacting the other two reporting agencies I got the same answer. I was told by all three if I wanted to get my FICO score I could purchase from them or go myfico.com to get it for all three agencies. 

MY confusion is what score I was looking at. Now I know

Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh yeah I use cct and get all fico scores for 15 a month
Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I pulled my Experian report from FICO yesterday.

This my not match what your issue is or isn't, but figured I would let you know.

My situation is the AU I am on, is a family member, but does not share same last name, I did manage to get the account holders (family member) address on my credit report

As far as I can tell, even though the AU account is listed, the utilization on the AU seems not to be effecting my total UTI. In other words, if the AU utilization would be included, I would have a total of 3% utilization. However, the report indicates I have a 1% utilization. Therefore, at least in my case, the AU doesn't seem to be counting at all for me.

One odd thing is the report also indicated my oldest account was 31 years old, which is the AU account. The report has no exact figures on AAoA so I am unable to verify whether it is counting toward AAoA. I highly doubt it.

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.