Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO 8 vs. FICO 2

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO 8 vs. FICO 2

I recently disputed a colleciton on my EX CR and my FICO 8 score jumped 71 points. Is there anyway to see how it impacted my FICO 2 score without pulling a new report? I'm expecting my score to go up again when a CC reports it's most recent balance to drop my util rate...I just want to gauge things in the meantime.

Any advice?

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FICO 8 vs. FICO 2

@Anonymous wrote:

I recently disputed a colleciton on my EX CR and my FICO 8 score jumped 71 points. Is there anyway to see how it impacted my FICO 2 score without pulling a new report? I'm expecting my score to go up again when a CC reports it's most recent balance to drop my util rate...I just want to gauge things in the meantime.

Any advice?

1B report here or Experian directly are the only two pay places I know of to see it; I wouldn't worry about it until the dispute works through the system if it comes back verified you'll return to your prior score most likely.

If it's deleted altogether, then check would be my recommedation.

        
Message 2 of 17
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Any advice?

I don't know any place to learn your EX FICO 2 score except here.

UPDATE 10/11/18.@   I just learned from @Anonymous that you can get daily updates of your FICO 2 score from the CreditWorks Premium product at Experian. What is particularly wonderful about this revelation is that I already subscribe to that product, but had no idea it supplied scores other than FICO 8.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Keep in mind that if your score increased due to the dispute status on the account, once the dispute is complete if the negative is not removed you will lose the same amount of points that you just gained.  A dispute only temporarily causes that score shift unless the baddie actually gets removed. 

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

The negative has been completely removed and the dispute has been closed in my favor.

I just know there should be other positive adjustments made in the next few weeks (I'm cleaning up my report before I close on my new house)...and I was just wondering if there was any way to calculate my new FICO 2 score without having constantly pay for a new report.

Reading back on my original post...I really wasn't very clear. Whoops! Smiley Embarassed

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gotcha.  All good.  Glad to hear you got it removed!

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Any advice?

Experian CreditWorks Premium provides one monthly 3B score pull, and daily updates to 1B Experian Score 8, Experian FICO Score 2 (Mortgage),  FICO Auto Score 8, FICO Auto Score 2, FICO Bankcard Score 8, FICO Bankcard Score 3, and FICO Bankcard Score 2.  A trial membership is available for $4.99.

2018-10-10_19-24-45.png

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's good to know! Thank you!! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 17
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Any advice?

Experian CreditWorks Premium provides one monthly 3B score pull, and daily updates to 1B Experian Score 8, Experian FICO Score 2 (Mortgage),  FICO Auto Score 8, FICO Auto Score 2, FICO Bankcard Score 8, FICO Bankcard Score 3, and FICO Bankcard Score 2.  A trial membership is available for $4.99.

2018-10-10_19-24-45.png

@Anonymous, thank you for that information @Anonymous I already subscribe to that product, but had no idea it supplied scores other than FICO 8.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Any advice?

2018-10-10_19-24-45.png

@Anonymous, thank you for that information @Anonymous I already subscribe to that product, but had no idea it supplied scores other than FICO 8.

You're welcome.

Experian provides several other scores under the "Additional FICO Scores" tab.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.