Did you mean: 

FICO 8 vs. FICO 2

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO 8 vs. FICO 2

@Anonymous

You're welcome.

Experian provides several other scores under the "Additional FICO Scores" tab.

If you do the 3 Bureau score do they give you only FICO 08 for EQ/TU or do they also give mortgage and auto scores? 

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous

You're welcome.

Experian provides several other scores under the "Additional FICO Scores" tab.

If you do the 3 Bureau score do they give you only FICO 08 for EQ/TU or do they also give mortgage and auto scores? 

Experian CreditWorks Premium provides 3B credit reports and FICO 8 scores every 30 days.

Then additionally you get daily updates to:

EX credit report

EX FICO 8 score

EX Mortgage (FICO Score 2)

EX Auto (Auto Score 8 and Auto Score 2)

EX Credit Cards (Bankcard Score 8 and FICO Score 3)

The ability to lock & unlock your EX credit report

If you need 3B mortgage and/or auto scores MyFICO is the choice.  Its the only source for 3B scores for all FICO versions and that's reflected in its cost.

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous

If you need 3B mortgage and/or auto scores MyFICO is the choice.  Its the only source for 3B scores for all FICO versions and that's reflected in its cost.

Thank you for the information. I went ahead and did the $1 trial because I figured it was nice to at least know one mortgage score as I've been very curious how different it might be from my FICO 08s. For EX, the mortgage scored ended up being 15pts lower. Not the worst, but still disappointing. 

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Above it sounds like your did a $1 MF trial... but to my knowledge they don't offer one.  I'm curious how you got your mortgage score(s) for $1?

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Above it sounds like your did a $1 MF trial... but to my knowledge they don't offer one.  I'm curious how you got your mortgage score(s) for $1?

I can see how it read like that because I chose not to quote the whole text. I did the $1 Experian CreditWorks trial which gives a 3B FICO 08 but also mortgage, auto, and bankcard scores for EX. 

Message 15 of 17
sjt
Senior Contributor

I have Credit Works and really like.     It also include ID works and changes to your EX file are live and automatically updates score. It also has score planner, which is still in the pilot stage but can be a great tool when its finished.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 16 of 17
JBJBJB1
Valued Member

Hi: 

If you are curious about shopping for a mortgage, I would get the full report so you can see all three of your mortgage scores.  For mortgages they pluck the middle score, and throw out the higher and lower. 

My Mortgage scores are 736 EQ 685 EX and 678 TU.  

This makes my mortgage score 685.  There is a 58 point difference between my lowest and highest.   The score you plucked could be your lowest, highest or middle! 

Best,

J

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.