Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico 5/4/2 question.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fico 5/4/2 question.

On my myfico.com account , I see my fico 5/4/2 scores. Below the scores it is dated  07/20/2021. Does this mean that these scores have not been reported on or updated since 07/20/2021.

If so, How can I get them upodated? 

tia

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: Fico 5/4/2 question.

@Anonymous wrote:

On my myfico.com account , I see my fico 5/4/2 scores. Below the scores it is dated  07/20/2021. Does this mean that these scores have not been reported on or updated since 07/20/2021.

If so, How can I get them upodated? 

tia

Correct, you need to either "refresh" your reports if you have a subscription or buy new reports if you don't have a subscription to see up to date scores 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are these the scores a lender will see if they inquire on me for a mortgage, dated 07/20/2021?  or will they see more updated scores?

Message 3 of 4
dragontears
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Are these the scores a lender will see if they inquire on me for a mortgage, dated 07/20/2021?  or will they see more updated scores?

They will see your scores generated the moment they do the pull not scores from months ago. 

Data on credit reports change all the time and scores (no matter the type) are based off of that data. Your reports have changed since last July (even if it is just aging).

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.