Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freescore.com FAKO or FICO

tag
xtremeone

Freescore.com FAKO or FICO

Hello all,

My question is im looking at getting a home loan and trying to make sure my credit will get me there. I signed up with Freescore.com and got these numbers. EQ525 EX535 and TU579 which all seem very low. I have a walmart cc and my FICO on there shows to be a 657. Creditsesame shows 621 and Creditkarma shows 579. I had my credit pulled at my local bank 2 months ago through TU and was 634. I also pulled TU from here around the same time as the bank and it was 637. What numbers do i use? The walmart was pulled this morning so is that the on i should be using?

Starting Score: 631
Current Score: 661
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Freescore.com FAKO or FICO

@xtremeone wrote:

Hello all,

My question is im looking at getting a home loan and trying to make sure my credit will get me there. I signed up with Freescore.com and got these numbers. EQ525 EX535 and TU579 which all seem very low. I have a walmart cc and my FICO on there shows to be a 657. Creditsesame shows 621 and Creditkarma shows 579. I had my credit pulled at my local bank 2 months ago through TU and was 634. I also pulled TU from here around the same time as the bank and it was 637. What numbers do i use? The walmart was pulled this morning so is that the on i should be using?

Ignore all of the scores from Freescore.com, they are not used by any lenders.   If the score you purchase does not explictly say FICO then it is not a FICO score.

Most mortgage lenders will use the FICO 04 scoring model.   If you pull your EQ score from myFICO it will be the same score that your lender will use.

The Wal*mart score is a FICO but it is a newer scoring model, FICO 08.    Also the TU score sold here at myFICO is an older scoring model FICO 98.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 4
xtremeone

My bank that im thinking of using will pull from TU. How can I get a FICO 04 to compare what the bank will have when it pulls my report.

Starting Score: 631
Current Score: 661
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Almost every mortgage lender will pull all three CRAs, so I expect that they'll pull the other two.

The FICO 04 score isn't for sale to consumers;  you'd have to obtain it from a creditor or lender.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.