cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW Letters / GW Calls --- Successes!

tag
Client9
Regular Contributor

Re: GW Letters / GW Calls --- Successes!

Man Surprised

Message Edited by Client9 on 08-15-2008 01:03 PM
Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I too have one late I need to try and remove from American Honda Finance.  Can you please provide the address and/or telephone number you used to get the ball rolling?

Thanks!
Message 22 of 27
dilligaf_racing
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi,

I too have one late I need to try and remove from American Honda Finance.  Can you please provide the address and/or telephone number you used to get the ball rolling?

Thanks!

Me too! Im in the same boat with Honda.
Fico's TU 613, EQ591, EX615
10-3-08
Message 23 of 27
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I can't help with a number, but I did want to point out that this is rather an old thread.

You might do much better to start a new thread, putting "need Honda contact number" or some such up in the subject box.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

would you be willing to share cap1 contact?
Message 25 of 27
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

What HTSU said. You might have better luck, if you start your own thread asking for CapOne contact. Just a thought.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 26 of 27
Naturell
Established Member

Thank you so much for this information. It is indeed helpful. I am in the process of gathering all my information because I need to do the same and quite frankly im a bit nervous. Your post helps a great deal especially because I have to write GW letters to Shell and Citgo.  CONGRATS ON YOUR SUCCESS!!
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.