Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting my FICO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Getting my FICO

Can anyone give me the best advice as to where and how to get your FICO score? Preferably without cost. I received my credit report, but all I find are ways to purchase my FICO. Thanks for any help.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Getting my FICO

welderforfico wrote:
Can anyone give me the best advice as to where and how to get your FICO score? Preferably without cost. I received my credit report, but all I find are ways to purchase my FICO. Thanks for any help.

Hi, welderforfico, and welcome to the FICO Forums!

There is no place to get a classic FICO score for free.  Fair Isaac is a business, and like any business they make money by selling their products rather than giving them away.

You can get a PFICO (bankcard-enhanced FICO) that is updated once a month if you have a WaMu credit card, and this is free with the credit card account, but otherwise the best place to purchase your FICO scores is right here at myFICO.

Google "myFICO discount code" before you purchase anything, though, and you can get some nice little discounts.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.