cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone lost 25 points for 1 inquiry?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone lost 25 points for 1 inquiry?

What reason codes are you inquiring about BBS? Where would I find them? I think I know what you are talking about but I just want to clarify.
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup I found it. Sorry for wasting everyone's time. I dislike posters that do what I just did - the irony!  hahahaha! 

My two installment loans hadn't hit. Which is weird because both have hit EX without a drop at all. 1 has hit TU without a drop. We will see what happens with TU once the second loan hits! 

That must be what it was and maybe coupled with a HP for the 25 point drop! Thank you BBS I tracked this down through the reason codes! Sorry for being a scrub everyone! Smiley Sad

Now I wonder how long I'll have to wait for the bounce back on points. I'm going to see a ton of points come back around November through Dec 2019 when all these inquires become un-scorable. Lets just estimate 2 points on average per * 15!!! LOL 

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

No problem at all... we're all here to learn and figure these things out and you accomplished that.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.