cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you reply with a quote from someone else?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you reply with a quote from someone else?

Hello all

Little bit confused. I have belonged to other forums, and to reply where  you highlight or quote someone else, you hit a drop down tab and reply.

Can anyone explain how to do it here cuz I can't figure it out.

Thanks ahead of time.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: How do you reply with a quote from someone else?

netpanther wrote:
Hello all

Little bit confused. I have belonged to other forums, and to reply where  you highlight or quote someone else, you hit a drop down tab and reply.

Thanks ahead of time.

Hit the "reply" button next to the post that you wish to quote.  Let all the little pretty pictures above the reply box come up and then hot the ballon one.  Wait until the red check one has come up thought!
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

MidnightVoice wrote:

netpanther wrote:
Hello all

Thanks ahead of time.

Hit the "reply" button next to the post that you wish to quote.  Let all the little pretty pictures above the reply box come up and then hot the ballon one.  Wait until the red check one has come up thought!

Cool beans! Thxs so much!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

netpanther wrote:

MidnightVoice wrote:

netpanther wrote:
Hello all

Thanks ahead of time.

Cool beans! Thxs so much!

I was allways wondering how to do that also, thanks Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.