cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does myFICO SW keep our history?

tag
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

How long does myFICO SW keep our history?

I'm new to SW, just wondering how long they keep your history if I were to i.e. continue the SW subscription for 10 years?

or

i.e. Have the subscription for 1 year, cancel for 4 years, then re-subscribe, will the old data be on there?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How long does myFICO SW keep our history?

@SuperKirby wrote:

I'm new to SW, just wondering how long they keep your history if I were to i.e. continue the SW subscription for 10 years?

or

i.e. Have the subscription for 1 year, cancel for 4 years, then re-subscribe, will the old data be on there?

I think....if you have a subscription, and keep it active without any cancellation, then you can view your scores indefinitely for as long as the subscription remains. If you cancel it, then you'll lose all of your scores on EQ. I subscribed since joining here in '07. My subscription remained active until 2010 when I cancelled it in order to take advantage of a discount code. I cancelled, lose all of my scores, and then resubscribed that same day. When I resubscribed I no longer had my score history, which was OK since I printed every report.

If concerned about your score history, definitely get in the practice now of printing each report and/or saving it as a PDF.

Message 2 of 3
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

Re: How long does myFICO SW keep our history?

@llecs wrote:

@SuperKirby wrote:

or

I think....if you have a subscription, and keep it active without any cancellation, then you can view your scores indefinitely for as long as the subscription remains. If you cancel it, then you'll lose all of your scores on EQ. I subscribed since joining here in '07. My subscription remained active until 2010 when I cancelled it in order to take advantage of a discount code. I cancelled, lose all of my scores, and then resubscribed that same day. When I resubscribed I no longer had my score history, which was OK since I printed every report.

If concerned about your score history, definitely get in the practice now of printing each report and/or saving it as a PDF.

Gotcha. I'll make sure to save as PDF here and there. thanks.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.