Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this odd? What would you do?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this odd? What would you do?

big difference from all three CBs. How can I improve these, quickly?

Last COs to update to $0, shortly. 

Fico 9:

EX - 590

EQ - 715

TU - 591

Fico 8:

EX - 618

EQ - 667

TU - 60

TUTU

EXEX

EQEQ

2 REPLIES 2
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Is this odd? What would you do?

@Anonymous wrote:

big difference from all three CBs. How can I improve these, quickly?

Last COs to update to $0, shortly. 

Fico 9:

EX - 590

EQ - 715

TU - 591

Fico 8:

EX - 618

EQ - 667

TU - 60

TUTU

EXEX

EQEQ

Obviously, the difference is that you have collection accounts reporting to 2 of the bureaus but not to Equifax. So you should work on getting rid of the collection accounts.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 2 of 3
CreditBob
Established Contributor

Re: Is this odd? What would you do?

Here is what I can see & this is going off of what you stated.  First, any past due amounts need to be brought up to current unless they are involved in a bankruptcy. Second, you need to bring down your total account balance of $ 118, 452. Third, as more time passes by, and as long as you stay current (no more past due amounts), then the negative impact on the FICO score will be less. To be realistic this is going to take  some time and will not happen in a month. Last year I came out of a chapter 13 bankruptcy & my score took some time to rebound. 

Another thing that you can do is use the FICO score estimator on this Myfico website. Play around with the questions but make sure you are honest with each answer that you give. Here is the link that will help give you a better idea of how certain actions could change your score. Please keep in mind that this is for educational purposes only.

https://www.myfico.com/fico-credit-score-estimator/estimator

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.