Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just a quick data point

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick data point

I have the experian fico monitoring service and notice something this week, score was 653 with 16% utilization, 20% utilization was reported and score dropped 2 points. this morning i checked and utilization dropped to 18% and my score went back up the two points i lost. Just a side note I pulled a fresh report from MYFICO and compared the past week and all score showed exact results, Experian v2 went from 680 to 676 and back to 680.....so for me I have hard data that 30% and 20% are major scoring factors

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Just a quick data point

@Anonymous wrote:

I have the experian fico monitoring service and notice something this week, score was 653 with 16% utilization, 20% utilization was reported and score dropped 2 points. this morning i checked and utilization dropped to 18% and my score went back up the two points i lost. Just a side note I pulled a fresh report from MYFICO and compared the past week and all score showed exact results, Experian v2 went from 680 to 676 and back to 680.....so for me I have hard data that 30% and 20% are major scoring factors

Ah hrm, it's not quite that simple unfortunately though I do greatly appreciate your datapoint Smiley Happy.  Do you mind sharing a bit more information to clean it up?

Basically if you'd list out your cards, their balances and their CL's from the 3 different pulls that'd help enormously; there's 3 different metrics (at least) in the revolving utilization portion of the scorecard, and aggregate utilization is only one of them.

        
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.