Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MYFICO Equifax Score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MYFICO Equifax Score

Anybody else having issues with this updating. Ive paid off close to $10,000 in CC debt and transunion and experian have updated but for some reason my equifax hasnt updated in over a week even though my credit report has changed thru equifax.

Any ideas?
No way my score doesnt update when all three have the same info even after looking this morning.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Re: MYFICO Equifax Score

Scores can take upto 30 days to update. It depends on the cycle of when the lender reports to every CRA.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 2 of 5
CivalV
Established Contributor

My EQ FICO8 updates every 3-4 weeks. My TU updates the most and sees the most increase score wise. EX updates every 2 weeks give or take. Its a little annoying but I cant do anything about it lol
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

First, congrats on paying down that CC debt!

Second, are you saying that your EQ report data has changed, but a new score hasn't yet been generated based on your new report data... or the EQ report data itself hasn't actually updated yet (but it has on EX/TU)?

Message 4 of 5
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Whenever you return, can you please answer the previous post and give an update about this reported situation.

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.