Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MYFICO Experts

tag
smallfry
Senior Contributor

MYFICO Experts

I bought the reports. Under accounts number 5 I believe there is a symbol that appears to be a money bag. I see symbols for credit cards and a symbol of a car for my car loan. My child support entry appears with a money bag on the left. what does this mean? It appears on my Transunion and does not appear on my Experian. Experian has not picked up this bogus child support entry. Help please. I am disputing this entry with Equifax and Transunion. TIA.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: MYFICO Experts

The icon signifies the account is a non home or auto installment account.
Message 2 of 9
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Tuscani wrote:

Any other examples of a loan of this type?
Message 3 of 9
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Tuscani wrote:

Are you sure about that? I just took the 30 day trial for Score Watch and found another interesting piece of info. to begin with I bought the Score Power product which is the Equifax report plus the EQ FICO score. The real one. Score Watch from FICO. score Power from Equifax. Same exact report right? Wrong. My Child Support is shown on the Equifax site as an open account no lates no current balance just the appearance of a one time payment of $4390. The Score Watch Equifax report that I just got minutes ago shows the child support entry among the closed accounts and actually could be taken as a positive tradeline. I disputed the entry with Eq today explaining that is shouldn't be on my credit reports at all.
Message 4 of 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

@smallfry wrote:

@Tuscani wrote:

Are you sure about that? I just took the 30 day trial for Score Watch and found another interesting piece of info. to begin with I bought the Score Power product which is the Equifax report plus the EQ FICO score. The real one. Score Watch from FICO. score Power from Equifax. Same exact report right? Wrong. My Child Support is shown on the Equifax site as an open account no lates no current balance just the appearance of a one time payment of $4390. The Score Watch Equifax report that I just got minutes ago shows the child support entry among the closed accounts and actually could be taken as a positive tradeline. I disputed the entry with Eq today explaining that is shouldn't be on my credit reports at all.

On my report the money bag icon only shows on non auto and non home installment accounts. And I think I have every type of account. Smiley Happy

I have always been under the impression that EQ and Myfico EQ reports are identical. I am not sure why your MyFICO report would flag the account differently. Maybe Barry will chime in. Have you asked MyFICO cust service?   
Message 5 of 9
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Tuscani wrote:

@smallfry wrote:

@Tuscani wrote:

On my report the money bag icon only shows on non auto and non home installment accounts. And I think I have every type of account. Smiley Happy
I have always been under the impression that EQ and Myfico EQ reports are identical. I am not sure why your MyFICO report would flag the account differently. Maybe Barry will chime in. Have you asked MyFICO cust service?

After speaking to the person in charge of reporting accounts in arrearage yesterday I am beginning to think someone got their signals crossed. She claims someone at the state level targeted my account sent it to her for review then she kicked it back saying I was NOT in arrears and under no circumstances should a report be filed with any credit bureau. Experian never got anything. Transunion has been reporting a high credit balance of 132 while Equifax is reporting a one time payment of 4390 closed account on MYFICO. I'll call customer service and see what they say.
Message 6 of 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

@smallfry wrote:

@Tuscani wrote:

@smallfry wrote:

@Tuscani wrote:

I have always been under the impression that EQ and Myfico EQ reports are identical. I am not sure why your MyFICO report would flag the account differently. Maybe Barry will chime in. Have you asked MyFICO cust service?

After speaking to the person in charge of reporting accounts in arrearage yesterday I am beginning to think someone got their signals crossed. She claims someone at the state level targeted my account sent it to her for review then she kicked it back saying I was NOT in arrears and under no circumstances should a report be filed with any credit bureau. Experian never got anything. Transunion has been reporting a high credit balance of 132 while Equifax is reporting a one time payment of 4390 closed account on MYFICO. I'll call customer service and see what they say.

Ok, keep us updated.
Message 7 of 9
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Customer service agrees that it should not be on any credit report. I asked if was a positive or negative tradeline. Not sure. When I told the rep that is was scheduled to be removed 7 years from the entry date original date I was told that this didn't mean it was a negative. Not what I've read lately. I don't want it on the reports and since both CRA's have vastly different info hopefully it won't be much of a problem removing. We shall see.
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@smallfry wrote:
My child support entry appears with a money bag on the left. what does this mean?

Heh...there should be a hand holding the money bag, and an arm coming from the other direction, holding a gun pointed in the direction of the person holding the bag. That would be apropo, methinks.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.