Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Months Reviewed on CR

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Months Reviewed on CR

What does "Month's Reviewed" mean on the credit reports? Is this the time period in which there is history or that the scoring is taken in to account? I have a account that is four years old and it has months reviewed of 18 months. Any ideas?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Months Reviewed on CR

That is exactly what it means... The most weight is on the last 24 months however...

Rob
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Doesn't reflect your TL Hx, just your pament Hx.

Sorry if I left you a little confused...

Rob

Message Edited by FICO_Focused on 07-24-2007 10:22 AM
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought it was the history but it will show the dots below showing on time history for several years but then months reviewed is 15.

When I asked EQ they said it was the months reviewed by the lender reporting and that they reevaluate the information. This doesn't make sense to me.

Should I dispute the months reviewed if it does not match the total account age?

Thanks,
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I spoke to EQ today I asked again to confirm and they said the months reviewed is when the creditor reviews what is reported for accuracy. I doubt this happens knowing how many issues we have.

Anyone heard of this?
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone else have thoughts?
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure if thats true or not.Otherwise,why would they be so bogus in their reporting if they do reviews..
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.