Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ND Remarks

tag
buckeyelady84
Contributor

ND Remarks

I had positive payment history on my SL for three years. Now there is some info missing some periods for all 3 reports state ND (No Data). Does this affect my credit score?

Starting 8/12 EQ- 522, TU 542. Current 5/14 EQ-664 TU-686 EX-unk
Goal to keep building up my credit.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: ND Remarks

@buckeyelady84 wrote:

I had positive payment history on my SL for three years. Now there is some info missing some periods for all 3 reports state ND (No Data). Does this affect my credit score?

Nope, just means No Data.  Not good or bad.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 6
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@Shogun wrote:

@buckeyelady84 wrote:

Nope, just means No Data.  Not good or bad.

+1.   I've seen this on some of my older accounts;   when lates age off they are replaced by "ND".

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 3 of 6
buckeyelady84
Contributor

Thank you, I freaked out when my CK FAKO dropped when the payments disappeared. They were all positive.

Starting 8/12 EQ- 522, TU 542. Current 5/14 EQ-664 TU-686 EX-unk
Goal to keep building up my credit.
Message 4 of 6
DrMac210
Regular Contributor

@buckeyelady84 wrote:

I think the real answer to the question of whether having ND's reporting affects your score or not is "it depends".

My CR from EQ lists MULTIPLE sallie mae accounts as 90/120 lates..... with a myFico score of 661.

My CR from TU lists these same accounts as ND..... with a myFIco score of 696.

It looks to me that having the TU accounts listed as ND actually help that score, as all other accounts on the two reports are exactly identical.

HOWEVER, I do not think having positive accounts listed as ND would hurt you.

Starting Score: EQ 641, TU ???, EX ??? (myfico 6/7/13)
Current Score: EQ 760, TU 740, EX 750 (myfico July 2015)
Goal Score: 800 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 6
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@DrMac210 wrote:

@buckeyelady84 wrote:

I think the real answer to the question of whether having ND's reporting affects your score or not is "it depends".

My CR from EQ lists MULTIPLE sallie mae accounts as 90/120 lates..... with a myFico score of 661.

My CR from TU lists these same accounts as ND..... with a myFIco score of 696.

It looks to me that having the TU accounts listed as ND actually help that score, as all other accounts on the two reports are exactly identical.

HOWEVER, I do not think having positive accounts listed as ND would hurt you.

If these accounts are not showing late payments on TU then it explains the score difference.   The ND remark itself is innocuous, but if late payments are showing rather than ND then it will hurt your FICO score.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.