Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Scores

tag
AllPro
Contributor

New Scores

When do the new reports and scores come out for this month ? I had a few things come off my report and dont want to pay for the score and report i already have.

Thanks

Starting Score: EQ 729 TU 727
Current Score: Ex (AMEX) 765 EQ 734 TU 736
Goal Score: 780+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: New Scores

@AllPro wrote:

When do the new reports and scores come out for this month ? I had a few things come off my report and dont want to pay for the score and report i already have.

Thanks

What FICO product do you have?  TU quarterly monitoring or Score Watch?  And what sort of things came off your report?

Message 2 of 6
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@AllPro wrote:

Thanks

The account info on your reports and on which your scores are based is typically updated by each creditor once a month.   Most creditors will send an update to each CRA shortly after each new statment is generated, so if you are wanting new scores based on updated account information you need to look at when your creditors send their updates....

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 3 of 6
AllPro
Contributor

I had a 3 year old collection that was not opened by me .+ i paid all my cc off. I have TU quarterly  and dont want to wait until march3 . I guess i have to wait a bit longer for the score to update.I want to app for a few things, thus wanting the new scores

Message 4 of 6
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Did you dispute the Collection, and is it going to be removed ?? If so I would give it at least 30 -60 days to remove....

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 5 of 6
AllPro
Contributor

Yes i didputed it, but when they contacted  NCO  the bill was in my name so the refused to remove it. I had to have a police report and proof of adrress from 10 years ago once i sent this to NCO they removed the collection. I called Trans to verfify.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.