Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Using Revolving Credit on EX 2: 2 of 4 w/bal

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Not Using Revolving Credit on EX 2: 2 of 4 w/bal

@Anonymous wrote:
Here’s the problem: what we are seeing is the translated version; we’re not seeing the actual data in the field codes. Even when we pull from ACR, we don’t get the raw data in all the fields; that’s why I’m saying you may need to call because there’s a lot we don’t see.

I got it from ACR and it had the same info as the Experian CMS daily report.

I submitted a question about this in the Product Feedback section because I think myFICO develops the code that runs on EX servers.

I can't file a dispute with EX since everything on the report is correct. It's just a reason statement error with EX 2 scoring, and this is the first time I've seen it.

I mean, I now have the 'Too Many Accounts with Balances' reason on EX 2 at the same time as 'Not Using Revolving Credit'. I only have revolving credit accounts.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Not Using Revolving Credit on EX 2: 2 of 4 w/bal

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Here’s the problem: what we are seeing is the translated version; we’re not seeing the actual data in the field codes. Even when we pull from ACR, we don’t get the raw data in all the fields; that’s why I’m saying you may need to call because there’s a lot we don’t see.

I got it from ACR and it had the same info as the Experian CMS daily report.

I submitted a question about this in the Product Feedback section because I think myFICO develops the code that runs on EX servers.

I can't file a dispute with EX since everything on the report is correct. It's just a reason statement error with EX 2 scoring, and this is the first time I've seen it.

I mean, I now have the 'Too Many Accounts with Balances' reason on EX 2 at the same time as 'Not Using Revolving Credit'. I only have revolving credit accounts.

@Anonymous No doubt about it fico's algo runs on the server but all MF knows is how the algorithm works, but they don't know what data is being fed into it necessarily; that's why I think you'll have to call Experian and have one of the CMRs look at their data screen where they can see more fields and more detailed fields because all you have is revolvers, so how can you have too many credit accounts with a balance but yet I have no revolving activity?

They're being counted, but not as revolvers. Are they being counted in utilization by Experian? Where?

I'll bet you it's a code that was probably created after EX2 and this is what happens when that code is used since the backward compatibility is limited. I bet you this is the source of some of the weird problems on that version and why some cards act funny.

can't hurt to call MF, but I'd be willing to wager the problem is in the coding in the dataset at experian. I could be wrong but that's my guess. 

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.