cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opinions Wanted. Pics attached

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Contributor

Re: Opinions Wanted. Pics attached

@RehabbingANDBlabbing wrote:

You said she spends every dime of her $160k income. Maybe she should be looking at a savings account or an IRA instead of a new credit card. Food for thought.

2 new cards.  complicated life made more so by no credit.  $160K was last week, new job she just started on monday is $260K++ so she should be in better shape I think.  I don't disagree with your sediments its just I stop at the credit part of the equation, the rest is up to her

Message 11 of 14
Valued Contributor

I love a hollywood ending, BCP approval yesterday and $16K from Barclays a few minutes ago.  really happy for this woman, she has a full plate and this will really help her out.  not bad for a person that was barely 600 a little over a year ago.

020719 MSB UBER.PNG

Message 12 of 14
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Great news, @bourgogne. Smiley Happy I kind of figured that Barclays would open up to your friend. She's still in a position where banks see her has having a "need" for credit.

With AMEX, I'd look into a combination of CLIs and reallocation. As an example, she could move 6k from her Everyday to her new BCP, then request a 3x CLI when she's eligible. When she's done with CLIs, any leftover limits on the Everyday can be reallocated and the card can be closed.

I think the next step would be to apply for another card this summer, then look at an app or two in early 2020. At that point, three cards will have aged to two years, and 5/24 will be a non-factor.

I'd also suggest that Mastercard/Visa products should be a priority, although Discover would seem to be a good fit for her too.

Message 13 of 14
Valued Contributor

@HeavenOhio wrote:

Great news, @bourgogne. Smiley Happy I kind of figured that Barclays would open up to your friend. She's still in a position where banks see her has having a "need" for credit.

With AMEX, I'd look into a combination of CLIs and reallocation. As an example, she could move 6k from her Everyday to her new BCP, then request a 3x CLI when she's eligible. When she's done with CLIs, any leftover limits on the Everyday can be reallocated and the card can be closed.

I think the next step would be to apply for another card this summer, then look at an app or two in early 2020. At that point, three cards will have aged to two years, and 5/24 will be a non-factor.

I'd also suggest that Mastercard/Visa products should be a priority, although Discover would seem to be a good fit for her too.

good morning, you are a mind reader, I moved $10k off the ED when I had the csr add the bcp last night and will cli it at some point.  she has 5 cards, what else do you think is missing?  from what I gather the uber should report by tomorrow so I will know the AoYA / hp damage to some extent by the weekend.  so glad I did these apps and thrilled for her. 

$10K everyday

$12K blue cash everyday

$14K blue cash perferred

$10K usb cash +

$16K barclay uber

$09K bus blue plus & a bgr

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.