Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positive vs. Negative

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Positive vs. Negative

Hi All,

The information contained on all three of my credit reports is similar on two of the reports its listed as positive on the third its listed as negative.  The information is regarding my revolving credit percentage/ratio.  Can someone explain this to me?

Thanks Much
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Positive vs. Negative

garrettrg1639 wrote:
Hi All,

The information contained on all three of my credit reports is similar on two of the reports its listed as positive on the third its listed as negative.  The information is regarding my revolving credit percentage/ratio.  Can someone explain this to me?

Thanks Much

This sounds like a case where one of the credit reporting agencies is behind the other two with reporting updated balances. Do you see a difference in your revolving account balances? Is it TU that has different balances?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes it TU that is the negative one, EQ and EX have the same score.  TU's score is 12 points lower and the only difference that I'm noticing is that they view the revolving credit percentage as a negative versus it being viewed as a positive on the other two.  Is there a way to correct this?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is normal- believe it or not- I used to have this all the time until I got my UTL down even further.

It's even funnier when one says "Short history is hurting" and the other says "Established history is helping"

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes it TU that is the negative one, EQ and EX have the same score. TU's score is 12 points lower and the only difference that I'm noticing is that they view the revolving credit percentage as a negative versus it being viewed as a positive on the other two. Is there a way to correct this?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.