cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quarterly Montering Transunion Score through myFico vs Lender Pulled Transunion Score

tag
omoa
Valued Member

Quarterly Montering Transunion Score through myFico vs Lender Pulled Transunion Score

American express pulled my Transunion score on 10/29/13 and it was 672. On the same day I pulled my Quarterly Montering Transunion Score through myFico, it was a 582. All of the information regarding acoounts is the same on both reports. The only thing I noticed was that a CA on the my Fico report was listed in the accounts section not the collections section. Why such a big difference if myFico is really pulling from Transunion?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Quarterly Montering Transunion Score through myFico vs Lender Pulled Transunion Score

FICO version. I've read that Amex uses a FICO8 version, so if they pulled TU it is likely a TU08. The version on TUQM is TU98. One big difference is that TU98 scores charge cards, LOCs, and HELOCs a lot differently.

Message 2 of 3
kkapdolee
Frequent Contributor

Re: Quarterly Montering Transunion Score through myFico vs Lender Pulled Transunion Score

TU FICO from MyFico is TU 98 Classic.
TU FICO from Amex is TU 08 Classic.

They are two different scores.
[10%+] Internet, Cable, Cell phone
[5%] Gas, Grocery, Amazon, Airline tickets, Drug Stores, Dept. Stores, Target, MyHabit
[3%] Restaurants
[2%] Everything Else
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.