Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Quick question

@Booboo71 wrote:

Ok, but how do they know from one credit bureau to the other Transunion Vs Experiam and such. 

You go to each individual site and file online dispute. It may ask you for further documentation wherein you would scan proof. You may phone it in as well.

This is really where my expertise limits me, You may be a little better served if this were in "Rebuilding" section of the forums.

Message 11 of 14
Booboo71
Established Contributor

Got it! Thank you! I think your right i put this in the wrong forum! But I appreciate you giving me advice. You give great advice in here.

Message 12 of 14
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@Booboo71 wrote:

Got it! Thank you! I think your right i put this in the wrong forum! But I appreciate you giving me advice. You give great advice in here.

OP, I've moved this to our Understanding FICO Scoring forum for input on the impact to scores.  It really depends on your overall profile.   The very last CO on my TU reports aged off and my scores boosted 60 points.   My CO that aged off before that only boosted me 20 points.   Neither were my oldest accounts on file.

As for how to remove a CO from the reports, disputing may or may not help.   If you have incorrect info on your CRs, then you should dispute.   However, that will only correct information.   To remove, this depends on several factors, depending on if the CO is paid/unpaid, if it's within SOL, or even what state you're in.   I would highly advise searching and posting in the Rebuilding forum for more answers.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 13 of 14
Booboo71
Established Contributor

Thank you I will do that! I read on here about some people having this happen with 1st premier. All 3 reports are different years and months, yes its still within SOL and Im in Florida. The original year of 1st late was 2010 but I have 1 showing 2012 and the other 2014. I just hate that company! Thorn in my side. On a positive note I did pay off 4 collections back in the summer and saw a minimal credit increase they just all report paid. I still have to explain those also why I let them get to that point, just wish they would vanish,

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.