Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TFW EX FICO 2

tag
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

TFW EX FICO 2

So I had a small complaint in the #4 slot regarding revolving utilization.

3345ish/25000 AZEO style.  OK slightly higher than 10% individual at a 794 which for me was my highest score ever anyway.  Unlikely to be anything aggregate because regardless of how some tradelines like my HELOC and CU tradelines are factored I'm still around 150K aggregate revolving limit.

Forward to the other day where I saw more cash in hand than revolving balances so I just started kicking payments.

Chase reported, now at 1037/25000; yay +6 points... but wait for it: 800 EX FICO 2.

No more reason codes.

Fail.

I am considering applying for something to get another inquiry on EX just to have reason codes for that score again.

        
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: TFW EX FICO 2

@Revelate wrote:

3345ish/25000 AZEO style.  OK slightly higher than 10% individual at a 794 which for me was my highest score ever anyway.  Unlikely to be anything aggregate because regardless of how some tradelines like my HELOC are factored I'm well above even 160K aggregate CL.

Forward to the other day where I saw more cash in hand than revolving balances so I just started kicking payments.

Chase reported, now at 1037/25000; yay +6 points... but wait for it: 800 EX FICO 2.

No more reason codes.

Fail.

I am considering applying for something to get another inquiry on EX just to have reason codes for that score again.

You are definitely too obsessed with reason codes Smiley Happy Just let it be, please Smiley Happy

I'll give you some of my multitudinous negative reason codes.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 14
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

3345ish/25000 AZEO style.  OK slightly higher than 10% individual at a 794 which for me was my highest score ever anyway.  Unlikely to be anything aggregate because regardless of how some tradelines like my HELOC are factored I'm well above even 160K aggregate CL.

No more reason codes.

Fail.

You are definitely too obsessed with reason codes Smiley Happy Just let it be, please Smiley Happy

Yeah but can't test stuff without them.

Almost as useless as an 850 tester now Smiley Wink.

        
Message 3 of 14
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

No more reason codes.

Fail.

You will always make yourself useful.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Revelate wrote:

No more reason codes.

Fail.

LOL I love everything about this.

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just up the balance and reverse the gain.
Message 6 of 14
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Just up the balance and reverse the gain.

I am sure that will happen naturally but one of the goal things was hopefully pushing revolving utilization off the table and seeing what was next on the list.

Totally not serious problems just idiosyncrasies in this hobby is all and admittedly I should really be focused on other things but we all need our escapes Smiley Happy.

This one isn't actually detrimental at least.

        
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you put inquiries there, whatever is there is still going to be pushed off tho, right?

Sounds like you need to have a little higher utilization, but not high enough to trigger that code and then maybe it’ll drop it a couple points, so you can see what’s there now. But as high as your limits are, I guess that might not be possible, LOL.
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

No more reason codes.

Fail.

You will always make yourself useful.

I can transfer some debt to you to get you back over 10% Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

😂
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.