Did you mean: 

TU scores all different???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU scores all different???

Ok so, i am just a tad dumbfounded on why there is such a spread

Looking at TransUnion my scores from sources are as follows:

On TransUnion's direct site:  749 (realize this is not a true number but why do they show it then?  It's useless to see such a fake score)

On MyFico TU:  660 (slowest to update)

On CapOne Credit Tracker:  TU ; 612

On CK:  TU 682

I've come to rely more on MyFico's number.   But the CapOne tracker is REALLY off if it is 'by TU"................why?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU scores all different???

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok so, i am just a tad dumbfounded on why there is such a spread

Looking at TransUnion my scores from sources are as follows:

On TransUnion's direct site:  749 (realize this is not a true number but why do they show it then?  It's useless to see such a fake score)

On MyFico TU:  660 (slowest to update)

On CapOne Credit Tracker:  TU ; 612

On CK:  TU 682

I've come to rely more on MyFico's number.   But the CapOne tracker is REALLY off if it is 'by TU"................why?

You should rely on the MyFico number, it's the only one that isn't a Fako. Cap One is based on TU information, but it's a Fako. In fact, it's just about the worst Fako out there. CK is also a Fako, but probably one of the better Fakos.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU scores all different???

Yeah, I know there are the FAKO variations all over the place but Cap One is SOOOO far off I was shocked.

And I got very disappointed in TU directly long ago, suppose someone only chose to pull their report and score from them???  They'd go app thinking they looked great only to be virtually slapped in the face  I mean really at least the CRAs should be bound to provide the 'true score' when you pay for their subscription and not some unused number.  Once I get everything cleaned up, they are the first to go.  I just monitor monthly what's added and whats dropping right now on each;  this time next year should be only using MyFico membership as I will be all maintenance only.

Considering the way credit scores have so much control over one's life, there should be consistency and full factual disclosure to the consumer directly and not this haphazard info that varies so dramatically.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.