Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The many flavors of FICO:__Editions, versions, and variations

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The many flavors of FICO:__Editions, versions, and variations

Its 9.97 for the Experian, but the original price was 19.97. I was going to cancel and they offered me the reduced amount when I called to cancel. ICR is the income contingent repayment plan. You have to submit your tax return and they base your payment off your income. I sent it in, the payment amount changed but I never changed my bill pay amount so I was paying the wrong amount for a few months before I got the ding on my credit. 

Message 161 of 166
calyx
Super Contributor

@Anonymous- may I ask who your servicer is?  Some of them will budge with a lot of nudging, but I don't want to tell you that you should try unless it's one I know has done goodwill removals.

I'm also on ICR, and they just slightly changed my payment and I also totally missed it (and didn't get any kind of warning, just a "great! Your ICR was recertified!"  an approval, but no actual amount.   The only reason I didn't get dinged is because I happen to pay more than what's due and that saved my bacon, so I consider myself pretty lucky.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 162 of 166
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same situation with me. Got the same notice but I wasnt aware of new amount. I'm with FedLoan and I'm under the public service forgiveness program where I make 120 on time payments and the whatever is left is forgiven.
Message 163 of 166
calyx
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Same situation with me. Got the same notice but I wasnt aware of new amount. I'm with FedLoan and I'm under the public service forgiveness program where I make 120 on time payments and the whatever is left is forgiven.

Ugh, that sucks.   FedLoan is not one of the nicer ones Smiley Sad
Still, it might be worth it to try the Goodwill Saturation technique to get those lates removed?

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 164 of 166
Anonymous
Not applicable

my fico 8 auto for TU says 644

my fico 9 auto for TU says 582

my fico 4 auto for TU says 602

but lender says my TU score is 574 (doesn't show which version is used)

Why are these numbers sso far off from eachother and how do i know which version they used?

Message 165 of 166
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in a similar predicament where my lender went through Exp and came back with a significantly lower number than what was on my report. I'm trying to learn how I can find out what scoring model they used. There isn't any law that says lenders have to say what model they're using? 

Message 166 of 166
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.