cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timeshare Loan reporting only to Experian

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Timeshare Loan reporting only to Experian

I'm not sure if because of that loan, my EX score its higher that EQ and TU.  Should I asked them to report to EQ and TU as well?!  Would they do it if I request it?!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Timeshare Loan reporting only to Experian

It can't hurt to ask.  How long have you had the loan?  Perhaps they've been reporting it to TU/EQ, but for whatever reason it hasn't shown up.  When I first got a CC through Citi it showed up right away for EX/EQ but took some 8 months to finally show up on TU, but they were reporting it all along.  Sometimes quirky things happen.  I would ask them if they only report to EX, or if they report to all 3B.  If they only report to EX, I don't see them making a policy change or anything, but if they do report to all 3B and for whatever reason it's not showing up on 2B they'd probably be willing to help you out.

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Timeshare Loan reporting only to Experian

@BrutalBodyShots wrote:

It can't hurt to ask.  How long have you had the loan?  Perhaps they've been reporting it to TU/EQ, but for whatever reason it hasn't shown up.  When I first got a CC through Citi it showed up right away for EX/EQ but took some 8 months to finally show up on TU, but they were reporting it all along.  Sometimes quirky things happen.  I would ask them if they only report to EX, or if they report to all 3B.  If they only report to EX, I don't see them making a policy change or anything, but if they do report to all 3B and for whatever reason it's not showing up on 2B they'd probably be willing to help you out.

I had it WAY TOO LONG...  I will call and ask them, hopefully they will report.  It's helping my EX score, i'm sure it will do the same on EQ and TU...

Thanks.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.