Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion reporting different between score models

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transunion reporting different between score models

I had a Chapter 13 drop off my FICO 8 for all 3 bureaus and it dropped off all the other models for Equifax and Experian. However, it's still showing for Transunion on all score models except for FICO 8. What is the problem here?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: Transunion reporting different between score models

@Anonymous wrote:

I had a Chapter 13 drop off my FICO 8 for all 3 bureaus and it dropped off all the other models for Equifax and Experian. However, it's still showing for Transunion on all score models except for FICO 8. What is the problem here?

I am not understanding what you mean. Score models are based on information present on your credit report, you can't have information "fall off" one score model but not another if it is from the same CRA. 

Can you please clarify what you mean? 

Message 2 of 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Welcome to MyFICO.  I have learned a lot here.

There are 3 credit reports, each containing sometimes identical, sometimes differing, versions of your data.

It sounds like you're saying that the Chapter 13 has dropped off of your EQ and EX reports, but not your TU report.  If so, that would not be unusual.  Often there is a time lag between one bureau's reported data and another's.

As @dragontears correctly pointed out, an item of data -- such as the existence or nonexistence of a Chapter 13 -- would not be 'on' a score, it would be in a report.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Oddly enough, i kinda had something similar happen.

Yesterday, I had 5 derogatory TLs deleted from EX (4 x defaulted SLs and 1 x CA). My only remaining baddies are 2 x CAs. Zero late payments, zero charge offs, zero past due balances, etc.

Only on the EX2s does it list "missed payments" and "past due balances". These are not normal codes for CAs, so it is almost like they were still figuring in the defaulted SLs into the scores and negative reason codes.

None of the other scores for EX list this. Only on EX 2s.

This was froma 3B pull done via MF yesterday, right after accounts were deleted.

Screenshot_20210608-210028_myFICO.jpg

Screenshot_20210608-023338_myFICO.jpg

Screenshot_20210608-031539_myFICO.jpg

Zero missed payments as shown for EX, yet still getting "missed payments" negative reason code.Zero missed payments as shown for EX, yet still getting "missed payments" negative reason code.

This is from today, a day after the 5 x derogs were deleted (note: new auto loan started reporting today, so scores are different):

Screenshot_20210608-210214_Experian.jpg

Also: "no auto loan activity" even though a new auto loan reported today...Also: "no auto loan activity" even though a new auto loan reported today...

Screenshot_20210608-210236_Experian.jpg

Also, a new auto loan reported today, and scores reflect that, yet it still shows "no auto loan activity" for a negative reason code...

TU also only has these 2 x CAs and does not list under any scoring model "past due balances". I do have 2 x 120d lates, so I cannot gague if there is something going on there until next month when the 2 x lates age off.

Message 4 of 5
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

My TU9 is horrible 495 and my TU8 is 610. That also happens to be my least dirty bureau.  I just don't get it sometimes.

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.