Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transunion

Looking for some input.. 

I am new to this whole "monitoring your credit" thing. I am trying to get all my affairs in order as I prepare to apply for a mortgage in the next 6-9 months. 

Question is, i received an email from mint . com saying "you paid off an account on your credit report"  blah blah blah, "you paid off your CHASE Card account" 

What does that mean... never received a notice like that before. And my score went up because of it. However, my chase statement has not cut yet. Why did this happen mid month? Should i expect something from chase, CLI, APR reduction?

If this rambling does not make sense, or posted in the wrong section, i apologize in advance!

Thanks,

Rick

2 REPLIES 2
DollyLama
Established Contributor

Re: Transunion

Chase reports anytime you pay to zero. 

Check the thread here. https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/How-does-Chase-report/m-p/5243832#M1549474

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transunion

Thanks for the reply! 

strange.. as i typically PIF and occasionally pay off mid month so my statement shows zero and never received any notification of such before. also, dont know or fully understand the AZEO logic, but thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

midcycle reporting will be my next google search to understand this crazy world of credit.

Rick

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.