Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE - I did AZEO but FICO dropped my score claiming I have $0 debt

tag
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

Re: I did AZEO but FICO dropped my score claiming I have $0 debt

It looks like it's rounding down to 0%.  I would try $100 balance to bring it to 1%.  That seems like the easiest solution to see if it's something other than AZEO. (Provided no change in score when it is brought up to 1%).

Message 11 of 13
Zoostation1
Valued Contributor

@LawStudentCivilis wrote:

It looks like it's rounding down to 0%.  I would try $100 balance to bring it to 1%.  That seems like the easiest solution to see if it's something other than AZEO. (Provided no change in score when it is brought up to 1%).

I hope I don't run into this problem when my reports update early next week (even though it really doesn't matter much since it's time to garden).  I did the math on my 2 existing cards (3rd card won't report yet) and it worked out that I'll be at 0.66% on my AZEO reporting card.  Last month my numbers rounded up to 2% on Cap One so hopefully this month will round up to 1% (I wasn't planning on cutting it that close).

Rebuild Started Nov 2021
June 2022 FICO 8:
June 2022 FICO 9:
April 2024 FICO 8:
April 2024 FICO 9:
Message 12 of 13
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

@Zoostation1 wrote:

@LawStudentCivilis wrote:

I hope I don't run into this problem when my reports update early next week (even though it really doesn't matter much since it's time to garden).  I did the math on my 2 existing cards (3rd card won't report yet) and it worked out that I'll be at 0.66% on my AZEO reporting card.  Last month my numbers rounded up to 2% on Cap One so hopefully this month will round up to 1% (I wasn't planning on cutting it that close).

Keep us updated! I'm interested to know how it will report.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.