Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What the hell

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What the hell

I got an alert from credit karma today that my experience about has dropped over 100 points.

I've gotten approved for several new credit lines but all my bills are paid on time and in full.

I also got a subscription to my fico. How often are their scores updated? If like to see what could have possibly caused such a dramatic and deadly fall in my score.

Any advice is desperately welcome

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What the hell

@Anonymous wrote:
I got an alert from credit karma today that my experience about has dropped over 100 points.

I've gotten approved for several new credit lines but all my bills are paid on time and in full.

I also got a subscription to my fico. How often are their scores updated? If like to see what could have possibly caused such a dramatic and deadly fall in my score.

Any advice is desperately welcome

Welcome to the forums.

First, the scores you get from CredKarma are not Fico scores, but Vantage 3.0  scores and are used by very few, if any, creditors.  Your best bet if you are concerned is to go to Experian.com and check your report there.  Sometimes the updates on MyFico can lag behind so it may be sometime before you see a new score update for EX. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.