When does Trans Union Update??

tag
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: When does Trans Union Update??

MidnightVoice wrote:

Tuscani wrote:
TU is so sloooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

Not for me and mine!!  They were less than a week.

EX on the other hand......   Smiley Sad

Interesting.. I am the complete opposite. EX is very quick for me !
Message 11 of 15
SoulSmilen
Regular Contributor

Same here.. Experian is always the most current for me, and they report the current month rather than the previous month. EQ comes in 2nd, and TU trails between 1 and 2 months behind.
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU stinks. I have had several updates that were posted to EX and EQ and even called the creditors to make sure they have been reported to TU and they all sai yes, however the TU report has not updated since early August and all creditors reported to TU between end of August and early September. I had big score jumps on EX and EQ but nothing on TU because they will not update. Don't they have to update by law every time there is a new update?

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I brought my utilization down this month from almost 40% to 4%.  My Equifax and Experian updates 4 days ago. Transunion still hasn't updated since early December.  They are just alot slower than the others. (Yet somehow the most important)

Message 14 of 15
Hokies2379
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I brought my utilization down this month from almost 40% to 4%.  My Equifax and Experian updates 4 days ago. Transunion still hasn't updated since early December.  They are just alot slower than the others. (Yet somehow the most important)

Everyone's situation sure is different.  EX updates immediately almost for me.  TU goes at it's own pace, which is slow, but Equifax doesn't update at all.  Ever
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.