Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which credit report

tag
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Which credit report

I see that you can get one report and one FICO credit score through myfico. The choices are EX T and EQ. Which report should I get for the $15 cost? Are these the same reports that I just got for free a couple of weeks ago when I went through www.annualcreditreports.com?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which credit report

The free reports don't include FICO. Look at the reports. Get one FICO score--doesn't matter from whom--and that way you can drop a virtual plumb line through your credit info and get a ballpark idea where you stand overall. Then check the report for accuracy. The analysis tools on the myFICO site, while not infallible, generally can provide some decent to good guidance on what's eating your credit score and how to increase it over time.
Message 2 of 7
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Thanks again.
Message 3 of 7
smallfry
Senior Contributor

So are the free reports exactly the same as the ones that are generated when you pay a fee to FICO to get the reports or are they missing info?
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

smallfry wrote:
So are the free reports exactly the same as the ones that are generated when you pay a fee to FICO to get the reports or are they missing info?

You can order the report from www.annualcreditreport.com  as you process your order you will be asked by each bureau usually if you would like to include a score for a fee.  I'd take that option

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, the score definitely has value, even if it's FAKO rather than FICO. It's a good ballpark estimate of where you stand in the Big Scheme of Things credit-wise.
Message 6 of 7
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Just remember.. FAKOS can be 100+/- your actual score.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.