cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is score so low when everything is so perfect?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What I meant about only keeping 2 or 3 of your 6 cards......

What I meant about only keeping 2 or 3 of your 6 cards.....keep them active and let the others go inactive.  I just wanted to make that clear so you didn't think I meant closing them. 
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where are you getting the scores?

I've seen this happen on some 3in1 scoring sites, but not at myFICO. For example, my Equifax score on myFICO is 60 points higher than the one that I get from TransUnion/TrueCredit's 3in1 Monitoring program despite the fact that the reports are identical. Also, the scores for the other two agencies according to TransUnion/TrueCredit are about 6o points higher than the Equifax score. I only have 2 hard inquiries on the Equifax report too. For one, I found that the TrueCredit score is a Trans-Risk score and not a FICO score like the one on myFICO.com. Also, my Equifax credit report only shows missed payments on accounts, but shows "unknown" for those months that payments were made on time. As far as I can tell, the Trans-Risk scoring model is giving me a ding for the fact that those payments are "unknown" where the FICO model treats an "unknown" payment the same as an on-time payment. That's just a stab at it, but it's the only reason I can come up with that the two are so disparate given the fact that the Trans-Risk score is much higher for the other agencies with the same information with the exception of the unknown/on-time report difference.
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: It is risky in the short Term

can you please tell me where the scoredriver website is at?
thanks
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Very good points

did you ever get some one to add you as an authorized user? and how did it go? please reply.
thanks
Message 14 of 15
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: It is risky in the short Term

@Anonymous wrote:
can you please tell me where the scoredriver website is at?
thanks

Just google scoredriver. It's not free.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.