cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I re- bucket once this happens?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Will I re- bucket once this happens?

Ty..
No late or derogs.
Aoya. 3 months
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP, I'm not sure if anyone asked this yet or if I overlooked it, but what is the source of your credit score(s)?

A 708 FICO 8 score is pretty low even for a for a thin/clean file with 18% utilization that's only 6 months old, but yours is older than that based on the age of accounts factors you gave and it's also not thin based on the number of accounts you've listed.  All I can think here is that you aren't referencing true FICO scores.

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian.com.fico 8...
discover gives it to me for TransUnion
and you can pay $1 every month in cancel your free membership with experian.com and get 3 bureau reports.
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a dispute that started on the 10th of this month that affects my score by about 10 points. So I am giving the score from the first of the month.
I can't even fathom why somebody would lie about their score on here. And waste their own time nevermind everybody else's. I have almost two years of loan history And over one year of credit history.
are you saying you think my score should be higher or lower than what I am saying?
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

He wasn't saying that you were lying, OP. When he said "true" fico scores, he meant actual fico scores rather than FAKO scores like Credit Karma, and Turbo which are Vantage 3 scores NOT Fico scores.

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I know. It does say all FICO on my scores for all to see.I am still confused though should I have a better or worse score?
Message 16 of 18
Thomas_Thumb
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
scores about 708 at 18% utilization
My oldest account is 21 months my average age of accounts is 9 months.
Newest account 3 months
3 months from now I will have 2 years of oldest account.
1 year aaoa
6 month ao y a
I'm pretty sure I read utilization and enquiries don't have to do with buckets but I will have one to two inquiries that are going to all be nine-plus months old on each report.

You will not change scorecards in 3 months. Your changes in AoYA and AoOA are inconsequential as are changes in #/type of accounts. Check out the below thread for a discussion on scorecards.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Understanding-FICO-Scoring/SCORECARDS/m-p/4359803#M102225

The file thickness scorecard segmentation (thin/thick) does consider # of accounts open+ closed but also considers types of accounts.

- My definition of non thin is four accounts (3 revolvers and 1 installment loan). However, that is by no means sufficient for a definition of thick. 

- Based on accounts off my file over time and observed score responses, I hypothesize minimum for a thick file desigtnation as 12 accounts (open+closed) including at least 2 installment loans (one must be open) and at least 5 revolvers ( three must be open)

- It is hard to say where non thin files get assigned. Personally, I suspect they get grouped in with the thick files on the same scorecard.

Fico 9: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 8: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 4 .....:. EQ 809 TU 823 EX 830 EX Fico 98: 842
Fico 8 BC:. EQ 892 TU 900 EX 900
Fico 8 AU:. EQ 887 TU 897 EX 899
Fico 4 BC:. EQ 826 TU 858, EX Fico 98 BC: 870
Fico 4 AU:. EQ 831 TU 872, EX Fico 98 AU: 861
VS 3.0:...... EQ 835 TU 835 EX 835
CBIS: ........EQ LN Auto 940 EQ LN Home 870 TU Auto 902 TU Home 950
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I can't even fathom why somebody would lie about their score on here. And waste their own time nevermind everybody else's. I have almost two years of loan history And over one year of credit history.
are you saying you think my score should be higher or lower than what I am saying?

I never suggested anything of the sort, I just wanted to make sure that the score you were referencing was a FICO score.  As I stated in Post 12, I think your score should be higher than what you've indicated.  We see all the time people debuting with a 730-740 FICO score out of the gate with 6-9 months of credit history with a thin/clean file and low utilization.  You've got a good year+ on top of that in terms of age, so if anything I'd expect your scores to be greater than that.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.