cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I take a double hit on my FICO scores?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will I take a double hit on my FICO scores?

Today I updated my scores on MyFico and saw that my credit spree took it's toll mostly on TransUnion (score dropped 38 points) where most of the inquiries landed. When these new accounts show as the CCC's  report my account activity, will my scores take another hit or is the hit I took the worst of it? Thanks to anyone who responds. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Will I take a double hit on my FICO scores?

@Anonymous wrote:

Today I updated my scores on MyFico and saw that my credit spree took it's toll mostly on TransUnion (score dropped 38 points) where most of the inquiries landed. When these new accounts show as the CCC's  report my account activity, will my scores take another hit or is the hit I took the worst of it? Thanks to anyone who responds. 

If the new accounts substantially affect your AAoA then it's possible your scores will drop more.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

There will, more than likely, be another hit to your scores once the new accounts post. How much of an impact will depend on current Aaoa and total number of tradelines plus other factors.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, Irish! Better to be prepared for the hit, I say. I'll post here when I find out the final result.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you brclark!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I m subscribe monthly on myfico for all 3 bureau. Does it allow to update scores. I thought if only there was activity that an alert is sent. How often can you update with monthly subscription on myfico
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.