Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow Transunion!

tag
Booboo71
Established Contributor

Wow Transunion!

Transunion jumped 54 points today! I went from 688 to 742!! Not sure why but if Equifax (653) and Experian (672) would just jump like this one did!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wow Transunion!

Congratulations.!!!!!!!!

Message 2 of 8
Booboo71
Established Contributor

Thank

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, that must feel nice!! You don't have an inkling as to why?
Message 4 of 8
Booboo71
Established Contributor

No idea. I did pick up some new cards from chase. I cant imagine that would increase it. I'm still waiting for the experian and equifax. its funny Equifax use to be my highest now its my lowest!

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which cards and what were the CLs? Maybe they changed for util that much.
BTW, I've experienced the reports from different CRAs going from best to worst, but eventually they seem to regain the same order over maybe a month.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

get a barclay card now lol.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great news! Congratulations!

In my wallet: Quicksilver 5000; Venture 15,000; Barclay Apple Rewards 2000; CareCredit 3300; Bank of America Platinum Visa 2000; Bank of America Travel Rewards 3500; Bank of America Travel Rewards 3500; Amazon Store Card 5000; Discover 10,000; Barclay Ring Platinum MasterCard. 12,500. Total Credit: 61,800.
6/27-FICO: EQ - 789; TU - 776; EX - 681; GOAL: 780 across the board then 800 across the board. Chapter 13 seven years May, 2015. Reset my garden date to 6/27. Gardening until further notice.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.