Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

comoparing scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

comoparing scores

I am preparing credit to purchase house in early 2008. Recently pulled TU, Experian, and Equifax CR's. The TU and experian CR's have my score at about 680 & 660 respectively, but the equifax has it at 577! Discovered this when my credit union denied me for a auto refinance based on the equifax report. I compared the 3 reports and all the same info is there - some good, some bad. The TU shows a BR from 1997 that is scheduled to drop in April 2007, but the Equifax with lower 577 score does NOT show it.???? I have one CC with a $300 limit that is PIF each month. I've had auto loans since 2003. Never missed a payment on anything else in years. Stable job since college brings in $50+/yr. 3 old CC's were charged off from 2001-02 and are still on CR as unpaid. When should these go away? Will they ever "stop" being reported? Anyone know why the difference in scores may be happening? Also, any tips for boosting scores in the coming 6-9 months? In 2004 my score was 520's, don't understand why the equifax report is not consistent with increased scores from other reports. Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

The old CCs will drop off 7 years from the date of first...

The old CCs will drop off 7 years from the date of first delinquency.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

comoparing scores

Same with me. My Equifax score is over 100 points lower than my TransUnion or Experian score and i can't seem to get them to do anything about it.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.