Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment history missing

tag
golfingmama
New Contributor

payment history missing

My TU report from myfico (and directly from TU) both show no payment history information for negative accounts.  No seven year payment history or 30 days late, 60 days lates, and so on...nothing.    Is there a reason why?  These 4 negative accounts are CO's from 08 that have all been paid.  All of the account status's have not been updated either, 3 of the 4 read "120+ days late" and the other is "bad debt charged off".  Is there anything I can do to get these removed or updated?  I've been and will continue to GW to death.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
AndySoCal
Valued Contributor

Re: payment history missing

What is the balance  being reported as? Also when is it reporting 120 day late as of ?

FICO Scores XPN v8 802 V2 831 (SDFCU) TUC 803 v8 EFX 807 (10/2023)
Discover 09/90 19,000, JCPenney 10/2008 4,700 US Bank Cash 12,000 Citibank Custom Cash 5/2015 11,100 State Dept. FCU 15,000 06/2023 , 02/2024 Redstone FCU Signature VISA 10,000 Banking: Ally Bank Credit Unions: Lafayette FCU Fortera FCU State Department FCU Pelican CU

Pelican State CU Redstone FCU

Message 2 of 4
golfingmama
New Contributor

I have 4 negative "flags" on myfico TU report.  1 account report "charge off/bad debt" with $0 balance, 1 account "payment after charge off/collection" with $0 balance and 2 account reports "120+ days late" with $0 balance. (verbatim) in my ealier post i was super sleepy, lol

There is no payment history at all, and the chart that states "30 days late", "60 days late", etc... has no information, nor is any icons showing in the seven year payment history area.  its blank.

Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@golfingmama wrote:

I have 4 negative "flags" on myfico TU report.  1 account report "charge off/bad debt" with $0 balance, 1 account "payment after charge off/collection" with $0 balance and 2 account reports "120+ days late" with $0 balance. (verbatim) in my ealier post i was super sleepy, lol

There is no payment history at all, and the chart that states "30 days late", "60 days late", etc... has no information, nor is any icons showing in the seven year payment history area.  its blank.

Your FICO reports only show the last 2 years of activity. You may want to pull your full report directly from TransUnion to see the entire history.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.