Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A chatroom in the future?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

A chatroom in the future?

Just a thought: As the popularity of this forum continues to skyrocket(when was it implemented?), has any of the powers to be given thought to starting a chatroom? Seems to me that all the implements are already in place for it TOO to become overwhelmingly popular. The mods could be channel ops, you already have tons of ready made regulars(myself included). You could provide a java link, right from your website, to the chatroom. Then have several sub chatrooms, for each of the major threads, just like in the forum. Just my 2 cents worth. Thanks myFiCO! For everything that you've done to help me re-establish myself in the credit world. I'm forever grateful Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: A chatroom in the future?

Sylviatob wrote:
Just a thought: As the popularity of this forum continues to skyrocket(when was it implemented?), has any of the powers to be given thought to starting a chatroom? Seems to me that all the implements are already in place for it TOO to become overwhelmingly popular. The mods could be channel ops, you already have tons of ready made regulars(myself included). You could provide a java link, right from your website, to the chatroom. Then have several sub chatrooms, for each of the major threads, just like in the forum. Just my 2 cents worth. Thanks myFiCO! For everything that you've done to help me re-establish myself in the credit world. I'm forever grateful Smiley Happy

Hi Sylviatob,

Chat would be a wonderful addition and it's definitely on my wish list.  It's probably at least 6 months away but definitely on the radar.

Thanks for the suggestion and glad you're finding these forums to be helpful!

Barry
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.