cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A new permutation of the "You don't have any notifications" issue has appeared.

tag
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

A new permutation of the "You don't have any notifications" issue has appeared.

Multiple examples over the last few days where I have multiple new notifcations showing yet when I left-click on the Notifications icon I'm greeted with the screen capture below.    If I do a refresh the notifications will show up. 

Much like the previous incarnation of the problem, to me it's primarily a nuisance-level issue. 

image.png

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Re: A new permutation of the "You don't have any notifications" issue has appeared.

I've noticed it as well! I know they did some accessibility improvements a couple days ago. It's possible some other under the hood changes are doing wacky things during updates.

Message 2 of 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: A new permutation of the "You don't have any notifications" issue has appeared.

@coldfusion, I had a similar experience the other day and resolved on its own (for now at least). I have referred your instance to the Admin Team so they're aware.

Message 3 of 8
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Thanks, Fin.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 4 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Several times this Morning and the last two days.

Message 5 of 8
GApeachy
Super Contributor

It's happening again.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 6 of 8
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I am now having this issue every time I click on notifications. 

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 7 of 8
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@CreditAggie wrote:

I am now having this issue every time I click on notifications. 

Not only that, for the last few weeks I no longer receive email notifications either.  Also, I'm being signed out anywhere from a few minutes to 30 mins. more often than not.  

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.