Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access My Subscriptions

tag
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

Cannot access My Subscriptions

The regular information in My Subscriptions in Account Settings has been replaced with the following image.

no-subscriptions-concept-en.png

What is a subscriber to do?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

Re: Cannot access My Subscriptions

"Congratulations, your Score Watch® subscription was automatically renewed on 02/02/2014." - a moment ago, 17 minutes after my initial post, which means that the service has now been charged to an unsuitable credit card. I consider that particularly disturbing given that credit cards are vital to the business of FICO.

Message 2 of 5
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

If you can't make changes online then you'll have to contact myFICO via telephone to work out the billing issues....

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 3 of 5
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

@pizzadude wrote:

If you can't make changes online then you'll have to contact myFICO via telephone to work out the billing issues....

Thank you, but I don't think so... I'd rather drive to the office if that's what it takes. For now though, it's an technical issue rather than a billing issue. So why am I seeing that image instead of the usual options that say DW has access to at this time? And when she tries to update to another perfectly valid card, why then does the web interface say it's invalid? And why by the way do you get billed two days prior to activation date? That didn't happen a year ago.

Message 4 of 5
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

I'll have to defer to others to respond on the scorewatch renewal questions ~ I do not have a subscription and haven't used it.

Regarding giving out your SSN to myFICO, I haven't had any concerns doing it, since myFICO already has all of my personal information anyway.   Just my opinion.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.