Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in order of forums

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Change in order of forums

Thanks to whomever rearranged the order in which the different forums display! It's much easier to find them now.

Edit: I finally discovered that I should have called them boards instead of forums. I'm deeply jargon-challenged.

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 09-30-2007 03:26 PM
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Change in order of forums

I noticed that too, but was a little confused as they removed the "My Purchases" Tab. Haven't tried to access my CR yet though.
Message 2 of 9
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I saw that they rearranged the tabs at the top, too. I could swear that they did that a day later. But you're right--now you have to click on Products, and then My Purchases is way over on the top right above your name. OK, it wasn't like that 4 hours ago.

FICO guys, please do a control-Z on changing the tabs at the top, especially the My Purchases tab. That's way confusing! gracias
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks hauling! I thought I needed new contacts, when I didnt see what I was used to seeing! LOL
Message 4 of 9
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

haulingthescoreup wrote:
I saw that they rearranged the tabs at the top, too. I could swear that they did that a day later. But you're right--now you have to click on Products, and then My Purchases is way over on the top right above your name. OK, it wasn't like that 4 hours ago.

FICO guys, please do a control-Z on changing the tabs at the top, especially the My Purchases tab. That's way confusing! gracias

Those changes were just coincidentally a couple of days apart. Keeping you on your toes, huh? Smiley Wink

And just so you know I made the board changes but not the tabs.  Are you saying you don't like the new tab set up?
Message 5 of 9
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Well, it seemed like they were hopping around there for a while, but it looks like they're staying put now. I was probably on while they were re-arranging things. It was pretty weird.

I do like the Credit Education tab--it takes you straight to the dreaded pie-chart of death. It might be nice to have the links for more information up a little higher on the page.
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barry, I'm not saying I don't like the new tab setup.... I just found it convenient to go to "my purchases" tab, click on that and it takes me right to my CR's, is all. The only thing that matters is that it's still there.
Message 7 of 9
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

haulingthescoreup wrote:
Well, it seemed like they were hopping around there for a while, but it looks like they're staying put now. I was probably on while they were re-arranging things. It was pretty weird.

I do like the Credit Education tab--it takes you straight to the dreaded pie-chart of death. It might be nice to have the links for more information up a little higher on the page.

They were, in fact, hopping around as I was rearranging them from up here in the control booth.  I can see where that would have been pretty weird. Smiley Happy

Good point about the links on the Credit Education page.  I'll suggest it to the powers that be.
Message 8 of 9
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I must confess, I might have read those links back in April, the first time I pulled a score, but I don't remember. I re-read them again last night, and now I know where the forum vets got all their info! And all this time, I thought they were figuring it out from examining old bones and goat entrails, or something. I felt like Dorothy finally seeing the Wizard in person.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.