Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find Unread Posts

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Find Unread Posts

Hi, new member here. I've been revisiting certain threads multiple times daily, but I've been unable to figure out how to "click onto" a thread where I left off, thus starting with the new, unread posts. 

Also, how does one respond to a received PM message?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Find Unread Posts

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi, new member here. I've been revisiting certain threads multiple times daily, but I've been unable to figure out how to "click onto" a thread where I left off, thus starting with the new, unread posts. 

Also, how does one respond to a received PM message?

Thank you.

1. To go to the first unread post in a thread, you can enable this by going to your settings which you access by clicking on your name at the top of the home page.  So >My settings>click on 'Preferences', >Linear Layout and make sure as shown in the image below that the box is checked for"Jump to first unread post in a topic'

2. To reply to a Private Message, click on the envelope that shows you have a PM, from there click(and this doesn't look clickable but it is) on the opening line of the PM you received.  That will take you to the entire message and give you a box to reply.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have additional questions.

linersettings.png

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Find Unread Posts

I tried them both -- perfect. Thanks for your help.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.