cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find Unread Posts

Contributor

Find Unread Posts

Hi, new member here. I've been revisiting certain threads multiple times daily, but I've been unable to figure out how to "click onto" a thread where I left off, thus starting with the new, unread posts. 

Also, how does one respond to a received PM message?

Thank you.

Starting Score: Started 5/2018 -- FICO 08 EXP: 652; FICO 08 TU: 642; FICO 08 EQ: 677
Current Score (6/2018): FICO 08 EXP: 658; TU: 653; EQ: 674
Goal Score: 720 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES

Re: Find Unread Posts

@James_A wrote:

Hi, new member here. I've been revisiting certain threads multiple times daily, but I've been unable to figure out how to "click onto" a thread where I left off, thus starting with the new, unread posts. 

Also, how does one respond to a received PM message?

Thank you.

1. To go to the first unread post in a thread, you can enable this by going to your settings which you access by clicking on your name at the top of the home page.  So >My settings>click on 'Preferences', >Linear Layout and make sure as shown in the image below that the box is checked for"Jump to first unread post in a topic'

2. To reply to a Private Message, click on the envelope that shows you have a PM, from there click(and this doesn't look clickable but it is) on the opening line of the PM you received.  That will take you to the entire message and give you a box to reply.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have additional questions.

linersettings.png

Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Find Unread Posts

I tried them both -- perfect. Thanks for your help.

Starting Score: Started 5/2018 -- FICO 08 EXP: 652; FICO 08 TU: 642; FICO 08 EQ: 677
Current Score (6/2018): FICO 08 EXP: 658; TU: 653; EQ: 674
Goal Score: 720 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3