Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First unread post on a thread

tag
Save-n-Invest
Established Contributor

First unread post on a thread

How can I set my account to go to the first unread post on a thread? Now I must start at the original post and scroll until I see something that I have not yet read.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: First unread post on a thread

Go to Settings -> Preferences -> Linear Layout and check the box marked "Jump to first unread post in a topic"

Message 2 of 5
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Save-n-Invest wrote:

How can I set my account to go to the first unread post on a thread? Now I must start at the original post and scroll until I see something that I have not yet read.

Thank you!

In your settings, go to 'Preferences', then 'Linear Layout', and check the box for 'Jump to first unread post in a topic'... be sure to click 'save' at the bottom of the screen.

ETA:  @simplynoir beat me to it!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 5
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@Save-n-Invest wrote:

Thank you!

In your settings, go to 'Preferences', then 'Linear Layout', and check the box for 'Jump to first unread post in a topic'... be sure to click 'save' at the bottom of the screen.

ETA:  @simplynoir beat me to it!  Smiley Very Happy

Feels nice to be back! Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 5
Save-n-Invest
Established Contributor

Thank you for your help. Much appreciated!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.