Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTML Specs

tag
BurgeoningHope
Frequent Contributor

HTML Specs

Is there a page or document of what's supposed to constitute valid HTML/CSS? I am assuming no iframes nor inline scripts are allowed. But transitions, hover states for desktop devices, and other styling goodies would be welcome!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: HTML Specs

@BurgeoningHope wrote:

Is there a page or document of what's supposed to constitute valid HTML/CSS? I am assuming no iframes nor inline scripts are allowed. But transitions, hover states for desktop devices, and other styling goodies would be welcome!

Hi @BurgeoningHope, there's no formal document because the signature line wasn't specifically designed for the purpose we use it for.

The mods and admins can help with system issues if there's a permissions problem, but as for the HTML you will have to do some 'trial and error' if you want to get beyond the basic line of cards and plain text.

I'm sorry I don't have more to offer.  Smiley Sad

--UB

Message 2 of 3
BurgeoningHope
Frequent Contributor

Re: HTML Specs

Yep - no style blocks no javascript no lots of other stuff - basically, nothing that would make for stuff that changes on display. No worries - there's plenty we can use to make for attractive blocks! It was fun to play Smiley Happy  Thanks!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.