Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Please? Problem with myFICO Forum Page Layout

tag
Transmogrifying_Bee
Frequent Contributor

Help Please? Problem with myFICO Forum Page Layout

I used to be able to see "Reply" and "Quote" buttons next to EACH user message posted in these Forums.  Now all I see is an "Options" button on the right side of each message -  "Reply" and "Quote" buttons are not apparent except for one "Reply" button at the beginning (left side) of each new message thread.  This problem started a few days ago.  Am I (now) doing something wrong?  Any suggestions?  THANKS!

FICO Score 8: EQ 823 EX 817 TU 825 **** VantageScore 4.0: 825 **** VantageScore 3.0: EQ 823 EX 826 TU 825
TOTAL CL (6 cards): $141.0K **** INQUIRIES 2 yrs (1 yr): EQ 0(1) EX 0(0) TU 0(0) **** UTILIZ: 1 % **** GOAL: FICO Score 8: 840+
r>>
Amex BCE 30K || NASA FCU Rewards Visa 30K || Chase Sapphire Visa Signature 21.5K || PayPal Extras MC 20K
CITI Diamond Preferred MC 25.0K || Discover it 14.5K **** CLOSED 7 cards **** GARDENING since 9-26-2014
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
KaLin
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Help Please? Problem with myFICO Forum Page Layout

Can you post a screenshot of what the layout looks like?  I have not seen anything change on my end.  Also, what browser are you using?  And your operating system?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.