Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to ask the community a question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to ask the community a question

Hello good people I am new on here and not quite sure how to ask the community a question about credit cards.....Can someone help me here!!!!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

Re: How to ask the community a question

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello good people I am new on here and not quite sure how to ask the community a question about credit cards.....Can someone help me here!!!!!

After clicking on Connect with the Community, look for the Credit Card forum and post away! If this doesn't answer your question, just post here about any particular problem you're having and somebody will help. Welcome!

Message 2 of 3
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How to ask the community a question

@Anonymous wrote:

Absolutely. You can go to the forum home page by clicking 'MyFICO forums' under the name of the current forum that you are in. If your question is in regards to Credit cards themselves, click on the Credit Cards forum. If your question is about a Credit Card Application (will I get approved for this card, credit line increase process, application process, pre-qualifications, etc) then click on the Credit Card Applications forum instead. Then click New Message, the same as you did to create this post.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.