Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect information on MyFico account

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Incorrect information on MyFico account

The revolving/open account balance is not up to date in MyFico account...

How do I fix this? I emailed MyFico tech support, and did not recieve a reply.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Incorrect information on MyFico account

@Anonymous wrote:

The revolving/open account balance is not up to date in MyFico account...

How do I fix this? I emailed MyFico tech support, and did not recieve a reply.

FICO only supplies information obtained from the various CRA being EQ/EXP/TU if the creditor doesn't report the correct information to any of those agencies FICO reports will not reflect the information as expected.  So basically I am saying is you are going to have to call X creditor and ask them why the information is incorrect or one of the CRA's if it fall on them being EQ/EXP/TU as FICO just supplies the info provided by them along with generating a score based on information provided by the CRA's

Message 2 of 7
Ardecko
Frequent Contributor

Before we get too excited about this, dig into the details about those accounts.

There is a last updated date that will be the last time they received data from your credit card company.

If that date is more than 40 days in the past, then you might want to talk to your credit card company. If it's less than that, it's just not time yet. Just wait.

They do this a lot. It's unlikely just your account is broken.
2017-09-09 FICO 08: EQ 677, TU 640, EX 705
2020-02-07 FICO 08: TU 789
2020-02-10 FICO 08: EX 752

Gardening, mostly, again until... soon(I need to replace my car)

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Thank you both for that bit of information. I looked in the credit card accounts... I think the two credit card account companies reported each of their balances in October 2018... which is showing in the revolving balance FICO simulator October 2018... Can the amount of the revolving balance in the simulator be updated? I'm going to check now which month I opened this Fico account now.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Correction:

Can the amount of the revolving balance in the simulator be updated each month?

Message 5 of 7
Ardecko
Frequent Contributor

What's the date of the report you're looking at? Each report is a for a fixed date. If you've not ordered/requested a new report ($$) since October, you wouldn't see changes.
2017-09-09 FICO 08: EQ 677, TU 640, EX 705
2020-02-07 FICO 08: TU 789
2020-02-10 FICO 08: EX 752

Gardening, mostly, again until... soon(I need to replace my car)

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I get one report a month on Fico account, and I opened the account 10/20, does that answer your question?
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.